£35000 - £38000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Package
18 days ago
ACCOUNT/ PROJECT MANAGER - DEFENCE
* Dynamic and growing SME business part of larger group
* Equipment manufacturing business
* £35-£38k per annum + Bonus + Car + Package
* Based near Stockport, Cheadle, Wilmslow
We are looking for an account manager for a growing and ambitious business supplying equipment and solutions through to the Defence industry. The role would suit a commercial individual who is interested in working in a warm sales position. You could be an account manager/ project engineer/ project manager/ proposal manager looking to move into a more commercial sales position.
This role is working with established customers, looking to work closer with them to understand more of the challenges they have and hence the solutions the company can offer. It is about building long term relationships, to understand and be involved in potential customer projects from conception. The role will also involve the management (overview) of the projects won through to delivery. The equipment is interesting and varied - great applications for defence.
It is a sales-based position and will involve communicating with customers on a regular basis to understand problems and ensure solutions are provided - you will be working with the inhouse technical teams to put these in place.
In summary we are looking for: -
- Confident individual with the ability to build relationships and sell
- Experience working within an engineering equipment business
- Dynamic and ambitious individual who can make something their own
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal
- Account management understanding if not experience
- Could be an ex-forces individual with an engineering background
The company offers a fantastic work environment and realistic career progression opportunities both locally and internationally. If you are a driven and ambitious individual this will be an excellent opportunity to develop your skills further.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call Rob Bemment on +44 1606 212020 for immediate discussion.