11 days ago
£20,000 - £23,000
I am currently working with a business who design and manufacture highly technical machinery. They are looking for an assembly technical with electrical or mechanical experience within an engineering setting.
This role is initially sub assembly and you will be given training and mentorship to grow and develop through the business and eventually you will move into the test and installation team where you will be conducting full machine assembly and travel to customer across the globe.
The main role of an Assembler is to complete a variety of mechanical, wiring and vacuum assemblies.
- Cleaning components in preparation for assembly
- Constructing wiring/mechanical assemblies and completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintaining work areas and equipment for the purpose of ensuring a safe and organised working environment.
- Assisting other personnel or completing any reasonable task not usually undertaken as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
- Observing and adhering to Health and Safety rules and procedures.
- Observing and adhering to quality procedures to satisfy BS EN ISO 90001:2000 requirements.
- Observing and adhering to all general company rules and policies.
- Working under direct supervision using standardised procedures; providing information and/or advising others.