3 months ago
£20,000 - £23,000
Monday - Friday
Flexible working hours
I am currently working with a business who design and manufacture highly technical machinery. They are looking for an assembly technician with some experience of assembling within an engineering/manufacturing environment.
This role is based on site and you will be given training and mentorship to grow and develop through the business. Looking forwards there could be progression opportunities within test and installation where you would be conducting full machine assembly and travelling to customers across the globe.
The main role of an Assembly Technician is to complete a variety of mechanical, wiring and vacuum assemblies.
- Cleaning components in preparation for assembly
- Constructing wiring/mechanical assemblies and completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining work areas and equipment for the purpose of ensuring a safe and organised working environment
- Assisting other personnel or completing any reasonable task not usually undertaken as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment
- Observing and adhering to Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Observing and adhering to quality procedures to satisfy BS EN ISO 90001:2000 requirements
- Observing and adhering to all general company rules and policies
- Working under direct supervision using standardised procedures; providing information and/or advising others
Alongside the annual salary, they have an excellent package of 25 days holidays + bank hols, 4 x death in service, flexible working hours and company sick pay scheme after 3 months.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity role please don't hesitate to get in touch!