Bramhall, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
8 months ago
09 Nov 00:00
- 15 month fixed term contract
- Based Stockport
- £20-25k per annum
- Well known engineering company
We are looking for a buyer/ purchasing assistant on a 15 month fixed term contract with a possibility of long term employment. The company are a specialist manufacturing business and have an excellent reputation in the area. They are an ambitious growing business and offer an excellent working environment for people joining the organization.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will relish the opportunity to prove themselves in this business. You should be: -
- Preferably experienced in placing purchase orders
- Preferably worked in a manufacturing environment
- Keen, enthusiastic and a willing communicator
- Want to be part of a real people business looking to grow
The Role: -
You will be coming into the role to support a period of growth and also the existing buyers enhanced responsibilities.
Your duties will involve:
- Placing and progressing purchase orders
- Providing assistance to the booking in function of purchase orders if/when required.
- To satisfy the customer sales priorities towards achieving on-time delivery and 100% order fulfillment.
- To ensure those purchase items covered by the purchasing replenishment system are maintained above the minimum levels.
- Daily review of outstanding purchase orders, communicating with suppliers to reschedule deliveries as necessary.
- Timely deliveries of purchased parts and no unforeseen problems.
- Maintain close communication with team members to identify and minimise any potential customer delivery issues.
In return for your commitment, the company offers a fantastic work environment and an opportunity for you to prove yourself within the business.
If this role is of interest, please call Rob Bemment at Delve for immediate discussion