£30,000 - £40,000
7 days ago
(Looking after 3rd party equipment)
£30,000 - £40,000
I am currently recruiting for a business who design and manufacture machinery and looking for a project engineer.
All processes relating to the successful management of complex project enquiries and orders, including the sourcing of third party equipment and managing the installation of complex projects. Ensuring that Customers’ expectations are clearly and consistently communicated to the business, and that colleagues are clear on the technical elements of a project.
- Attend tech team meetings for complex project enquiries, and complete any actions allocated. This may include creating drawings and attending meetings or site visits with the relevant Sales Engineer.
- Gathering and collating third party information for sales.
- Ensuring the specification for quotes via Salesforce are correct.
- To provide a 2D drawing of the full line, relevant third party brochures and technical information being quoted to allow Sales to indicate the initial layout concept covered in the quote to the customer when presenting PA’s offer. Provide relevant line drawings for the customer.
- Upon receipt of order, attend customer site to clarify customer requirements. Where necessary make modifications to proposal and provide the details to the Sales Engineer so that any changes can be quoted for accordingly.
- Work with Purchasing on the agreed supplier’s list and offer advice on suppliers.
- Produce contract documents for all third party equipment purchases, using the base template on the server. Ensure all specification details match including any milestones, negotiate any specific terms as required, and ensure that acceptance criteria is explicit for both parties. All signed documentation to be scanned and saved into the Customer folder.
- Keep the Customer and colleagues informed at relevant stages of the bought in equipment machinery builds, and organise and attend supplier visits, and PDIs as required.
- Organise installation and commissioning support required at the Customer site for third party equipment.
- Attend customer site to oversee the installation of machine and successful integration of all complex projects lines.
- Assist customers and colleagues with problems that arise offering practical and appropriate solutions.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
If this role is of interest please apply or contact Sarah Farrugia – firstname.lastname@example.org