about 1 month ago
Circa £23k - £28k depending on experience
Delve are currently working with an international engineering business who are looking for a Customer Services Advisor to add to their team supporting the spares and service function. This is a key role for the business, and they are keen to hire asap.
Reporting into the Sales Director, this is a new role to the business and will be suited to someone who wants to take their career forwards within Customer Service/Sales. Day to day you will be supporting the spares and service function by processing orders and quotations, dealing with customer enquiries, contacting lapsed clients (mainly email) and generally providing commercial support. This includes contacting worldwide locations such as China, Middle East, USA.
Qualifications and Skills
- Manufacturing/Production/Technical industry experience – be familiar with machinery
- Currently in a similar Customer Support role
- Experience dealing with inbound enquiries and some outbound targeted emails
- Confident person, ability to speak with customers over the phone
- Organisation and planning skills
- Good IT skills – be able to process orders and quotations
- Have pride in your work
You will receive a generous base salary alongside 25 days holidays, pension scheme and performance related bonuses. You will be part of a family run business who have a great working environment and are a friendly, close-knit team. This is a great opportunity to develop your career moving forwards within an established engineering business!
If this seems like the ideal opportunity for you, please don’t hesitate to apply.