+ Bonus (7%)
21 days ago
- Rapidly expanding healthcare equipment systems manufacturing
- Expanding role | Great Opportunity for progression
- Remote role | Occasional travel to Manchester site
- £43-50k Basic + Bonus + Flexibility
The role is a new position in the business - being integral in the change control process as new developments & changes of the machinery. The candidate will ensure that changes are made in line with legislation and ensure all the documentation and protocols are updated. It will be an interactive role - communicating with different teams across the world.
We are looking for: -
- Positive person with a technical (mech/elec) background
- NPI or quality experience
- Confidence to challenge and support change
- Proactive mindset | Attention to detail
- Worked with machinery/ systems
If you are a self-motivated person who is looking for a new challenge you will not be bored in this position.
Reach out to have an informal call in the first instance.