£25,000 - £30,000
11 days ago
£26,000 - £30,000+ Overtime + Travel Expenses
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join a business based near Northwich who design electromechanical machinery for a number of industries. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes variety in the role and enjoys working on complex machinery. The company continue to expand year on year and saw an increase in sales even during recent times. They are a global business and involved with interesting projects.
You will need to be able to travel up to 10% of the year.
You will work as part of a specialist team building and installing controls panels and instrumentation for high-value equipment. You will be expected to work from engineering drawing to compete electronic installation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working in shop floor environment panel wiring or electrical fitting
- Experience of building control panels as per drawing/specification
- Wiring to safety switches, sensors and any remote control panels as specified on the drawing, utilising conduit and trunking as necessary
- Ensuring electrical safety on all machine builds
- Knowledge and experience of pneumatics and hydraulics would be desirable
- Hold a recognised time-served apprenticeship including City and Guilds, NVQ3 or equivalent17th Edition qualification
- Able to demonstrate experience in using a variety of electrical test/inspection equipment and the ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Current working knowledge of health, safety (including COSHH) and environmental procedures is essential
- Possess a professional and flexible attitude with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a wider team
If this is of interest to you please contact Sarah Farrugia – email@example.com