about 2 months ago
Delve Recruitment are currently working with a growing engineering business who design and manufacture bespoke equipment supplied into the Oil and Gas sector.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, this role is being appointed due to growth on their site in Leeds. You will be getting involved in wiring and basic testing of electrical equipment and circuits, PCB assembly, troubleshooting and basic testing. There will be plenty of training including soldering, IPAF and Portable Equipment Testing certification. You will also be responsible for the control of stock and placing orders with suppliers for equipment and materials required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Essential – HNC level or equivalent experience in Electronic and Electrical assembly and testing
- Circa 3 years’ experience minimum in a similar role
- Comfortable working with HV up to 6kV DC and 3 phase AC
- Familiar with PCB circuit diagrams, wiring diagrams and mechanical drawings
- Use of test tools such as Oscilloscopes, DMM, signal generator and power supplies and power tools
- Flexibility for occasional trips to the customer sites
You will receive a base salary of £28k - £35k depending on experience. The company package consists of an excellent 5+10% pension, life assurance, Medicash scheme which can be upgraded for family, income protection.
The company are extremely friendly and close knit so expect to be part of a great team.
If this seems like the ideal opportunity for you, please don’t hesitate to apply!