25 hols + bank hols, working from home flex
about 2 months ago
Global Equipment Manufacturer
Core hours and hybrid working
£35,000 - £45,000 + company package
We are working closely with a global equipment manufacturer who are looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to add to their growing team. They supply into the medical/research/analytical sector.
We are looking for:
- Degree or Masters in Electronics or related subject
- Open to industry sector, however having experience of analysing equipment/instruments would be an advantage
- Proven experience working in electronics design (ideally analogue and digital)
- Ideally experience using Altium for PCB layout
- Experience of a least a few of the following – transistors, operational amplifiers, programmable logic, microcontrollers, precision analogue to digital conversion, high current circuits and high voltage
- Commutable to Wrexham, there is some working from home available with this role
Working for a global business there are opportunities to progress and take on more responsibility looking forwards in various different routes within the company.
In return for your expertise the company will invest in your development offering competitive salary and opportunities you will not normally see in other businesses. The company package consists of 37.5hrs working week, core working hours for flexibility plus hybrid working, death in service x 4 salary, group pension scheme, 25 hols + bank holidays, sick pay scheme after probation, nice clean working environment.
If this sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to apply.