Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
17 Oct 00:00
- Global Business
- Scientific Instruments
- Salary - circa £60k - £80k (based on experience)
We are working in partnership with this global business to bring in an engineering director to the organisation. This role will be working as the Director of Engineering for a specified business unit. You will be responsible for the driving and growing a diverse team of engineers and associated roles. You will be overseeing the strategy for the team, ultimately ensuring the highest standards are met. This involves overseeing product development, product upgrades, global design control - all within a safety mantra.
It's a people business and therefore it is essential that the person coming into the organization is able to work with people at different levels.
What are looking for someone who meets the following criteria: -
- Positive and dynamic person with a passion for engineering;
- Degree qualified mechanical engineer - will have led engineering design teams before;
- Skilled manager who has led teams of engineers - preferably within a machine/ systems type background;
- Strong organizer;
- Excellent man management skills with the ability to support personal development;
- People person who can get on with and drive performance within the team;
- Ambitious and still willing to learn.
This is an international, growing organsiation and will give people the opportunity to progress further.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call Rob Bemment on +44 1606 212020 for immediate discussion.