Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Mechanical Service Engineer - Runcorn
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + O/T + Excellent Benefits
* Working with bespoke machinery.
* Very organised and efficient company, warm culture.
* Rarely away for longer than a week at a time, average of 10 days a month.
* Most locations in Europe, some travel to US and Middle East.
* All expenses paid travel.
We are looking for a service engineer to work across the UK and Europe for this renowned business.
They are looking for flexible individuals with good mechanical skills to compliment their team. The company manufacture high tech bespoke machinery.
The role in involves working with customers servicing, installing, commissioning equipment (variety of different products).
We are looking for an engineer with the following skills and characteristics:
* Mechanical Engineer, ideally experience in a Service Engineer role with machinery experience, although experience working with just machinery will be considered.
* Flexible to travel, self motivated individual with an interest in/ experience in field service
* Proven track record in problem solving/ fault finding on mechanical equipment
* Positive and customer facing
The Culture: The people really make this business and the culture is very unique, it is the type of business where you walk through the doors and everyone smiles at you and wants to help. Many of the employees also have similar hobbies in engineering such as building and rebuilding cars and motorcycles so it's a nice environment to be in.
This is a very important appointment, our client has been very successful in building a pro-active, positive and "can do" environment, it is key that the right person has the same attributes.
Other job titles: Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer.