West Yorkshire, England
£35000 - £42000 per annum
8 days ago
* Automated Equipment for the Healthcare Sector
* Home Based - North East/ North of England patch
* High tech electo/mechanical/robotic equipment
* Excellent opportunities for development and progression
* Circa £35k-42k Basic + Car + Benefits
We are looking for a service engineer to work across the North of England. They are looking for flexible individuals with a balance of electro/mechanical skills to compliment their team. The company manufacture high tech automated equipment for the healthcare sector.
The role in involves working with customers servicing, installing, commissioning equipment (variety of different products).
We are looking for an engineer with the following skills and characteristics:
* Multi-skilled engineer with electrical/mechanical/ IT fault finding skills
* Flexible to travel, self motivated individual with an interest in/ experience in field service
* Proven track record in problem solving/ fault finding on electro/mechanical equipment
* Automated machinery experience - plc.
* Positive and customer facing
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation in a stable and growing market. There are excellent progression opportunities in the future with the company having a number of different avenues for people to move into with the desire and ability to achieve.
In return for your expertise the company will invest in your development - offering competitive salary and opportunities you will not normally see in other businesses.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call Rob Bemment on +44 1606 212020 for immediate discussion.