4 months ago
We have an immediate requirement for a Field Technical Support Manager role to assist Sales, Marketing and Project Management functions in Europe.
The business is the world's leading foundry services provider and their multi-cultural team of c.100 people is expanding. Not to mention, a supportive, honest and ambitious culture where you can thrive in your career.
Does this role sounds interesting to you? Perhaps not the right fit but you know someone who could be?
Selection of key attributes:
- Has direct experience in circuit or VLSI design, and/or design and verification methodology development.
- Has solid knowledge of CMOS based logic, MS/RF, HV or NVM process technologies.
- Is familiar with with function and use of EDA tools, Libraries, PDK and IPs.
- Is self-motivated and proven ability to manage complex projects involving cross functional teams.
- Will work closely with European customers to understand and support their technical needs for product
development with Logic, MS/RF or other Speciality technologies, from 0.25um to 5nm.
- Able to commute to Amsterdam-Zuid. WTC.
- Relocation support provided.
In return, you will work with a highly motivated and skilled team with ample opportunities to develop your technical and commercial skills by promoting the very best technologies and driving new developments - cutting edge.