up to 7% bonus + overtime + expenses + vehicle
27 days ago
Ideally located in the North West (within circa 2 hours)
Electro-mechanical, automated machinery
Supply into the healthcare sector
- Automated Equipment and Robotics for the healthcare sector
- Home Based – UK wide role
- High tech electro-mechanical robotic equipment/systems
- Excellent opportunities for development and progression
- £45k Basic + Bonus (7%) + Vehicle for home and personal use + Pension
They are looking for flexible individuals with a balance of electro-mechanical skills to complement their team.The role involves working with customers installing and commissioning equipment (variety of different products).
We are looking for an engineer with the following skills and characteristics:
- Multi-skilled engineer with electro-mechanical skills plus familiar with networking/central servers from an IT perspective
- PLC fault finding
- Flexible to travel, self-motivated individual with experience in field service work
- Proven track record in fault finding on electro-mechanical systems
- Strong preference for automation equipment experience
- Could be a Forces background, same sector or experience on similar machinery
- Training with the customer post installation
- Positive and customer-facing
In return for your expertise, the company will invest in your development – offering competitive salary and opportunities you will not normally see in other businesses.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call us on +44 1606 212020 for immediate discussion.