Bonus + Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
Cygnet Texkimp are an international engineering company based in Cheshire, UK and exports large-scale machinery to worldwide markets. Established almost 50 years ago, this dynamic British business is a highly regarded expert in its field and offers a professional, modern working environment with a friendly culture of open communication and excellent opportunities for training and career development.
The company requires an experienced International Sales Manager to work as part of its successful team. This is an exciting and diverse role in which the successful candidate will have the opportunity to achieve outstanding results selling the company’s extensive range of capital equipment across Europe.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the role is to realise the company’s sales and growth strategies in designated industry sectors.
The role will be a dynamic position offering a great working environment selling interesting equipment and modern technology. You will be required to produce and implement your own robust and sustainable sales strategy to achieve year on year growth that meets the company’s objectives.
- The successful candidate must be technically competent, with experience ideally gained from working in the composites or textiles industry and with a strong academic background (degree or equivalent preferred).
- You will have a proven track record of success selling capital equipment into the composite or textile manufacturing sector (could be Automotive, Aerospace or general industry).
- Flexibility to travel is essential – you will be meeting customers, attending trade shows, training and sales meetings to allow you to succeed in your role.
- You will have a strong commercial awareness and strategic development skills.
- This customer-facing role requires the successful candidate to show exceptional communication skills and the ability to identify and engage effectively with key influencers in new and existing customer businesses.
- You will be proficient and organised in customer consulting and care throughout the sales process and will be expected to liaise with the company’s Customer Service Manager to ensure successful after sales support.
- You will be a positive team player – motivated by achieving goals and having an influence over the success of the organisation.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter before the 15th of February 2021 to Rob Bemment - email@example.com
Delve are the exclusive provider for Search and Selection services for Cygnet Texkimp Ltd. All applications will be managed through Delve. Any 3rd party agency CV’s will be forwarded to Delve and not be liable for an introduction fee.