Excellent Salary + Package
about 1 year ago
Technologically advanced solutions that enable our customers to make a difference in their markets. As an R&D Mechanical Engineer , your knowledge, curiosity and drive are given every opportunity. You work on various projects and you have a lot of freedom and responsibility in this.
Reporting in to Engineering Manager and part of a small, collaborative and dedicated mechanical engineering/ R&D team. You will sit at the table with the Managing Directors on R&D matters.
We are looking for an individual who is: -
- Work experience in mechanical engineering, during which you have gained thorough knowledge of the various technical aspects that are discussed.
- A relevant education at HBO or WO level (WTB, mechatronics).
- You know how to understand issues conceptually and are able to translate this into concrete solutions.
-Focus on semiconductor moulding technologies for the power market.
- 50/50 split between mechanical engineering and R&D projects.
- Be able to manage and maintain external relationships with customer R&D people, aligning and advising on their goals.
- With complex challenges you know how to persevere, and you find a way to achieve the desired result.
- You know how to independently fulfil the roles of specialist and project manager.
- You know how to communicate clearly and clearly and to coordinate work with colleagues and customers.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written. German is an advantage.
- You know how to communicate in an appropriate way both internally and externally.
Passionate about your assignment with a “technical heart”.
The business has an excellent reputation – it’s a people business and they do provide an environment for people to excel in and your remuneration will reflect the effort and responsibility you have.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a prompt discussion.