about 1 month ago
Are you an electrically biased multi skilled engineer with Medium to heavy industrial manufacturing experience and at the top of your game?
Do you want to work days and not shifts?
We are currently looking for an electrically biased multi skilled engineer who has significant previous manufacturing experience, ideally in medium to heavy industrial. The role will be involved in planned and reactive maintenance as well as having significant input in developing a predictive maintenance culture.
This is coupled with fault finding on machinery, project work and some facilities maintenance as and when required.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Electrical engineering qualification (B TEC, City & Guilds etc..) and ideally an apprenticeship with a background in carrying out both mechanical and electrical tasks.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or heavy industrial environment.
- Proven electrical knowledge and experience with AC & DC motors, Inverter drives, PLC`s, Relays, Sensors and fault finding to include
- Proven Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains
- Comfortable working on both old and new equipment
- Able to interpret both Electrical & Mechanical drawings & schematics
- Able to interrogate inverter drives and PLC`s when fault finding.
- Able to self-manage and prioritise workloads.
- Personable, confident and able to work alone without supervision as well as within a multi-disciplined close-knit team.
- First line repair and support of production machinery.
- Keen to be involved with project work and continuous improvement of processes and equipment.
- Undertake repair and maintenance of the building fabric and services as required
- Work Safely and to company policies.
- Strong Communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to work across traditional departmental barriers and develop lasting relationships with colleagues across different departments.
- Good attitude and willingness to get stuck in
Benefits include Highly competitive salary, pension & Private Healthcare.
If this is of interest, please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org