£30000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
05 Sep 00:00
Mechanical Design Engineer x2 | Speke Area
£30,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
Excellent Benefits Package
- Very innovative and versatile business who design, develop and manufacture on-site.
- Highly inovative market leader, state-of-the-art facility.
- Excellent culture - full of passionate engineers and approachable people.
- Design for Manufacture (DFM).
- Excellent opportunity to grow with the business in the long-term.
- They use SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
Are you looking for a business where you can grow in the long-term and develop your career? Our client is part of a global group of companies who are specialists in the design, development and manufacture of medical devices and associated equipmentsupplied across the globe.
You will be working for one of the fastest growing businesses and industries in the country, the lonterm progression opportunties are there and so is the job security. You will be working with other highly technical engineers where new ideas are listened to and acted upon rather than ignored.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Use of SolidWorks and AutoCAD to produce 3D and 2D drawings of engineered products
- Understand and convert concept drawings from customers into drawings for manufacture
- Experience of design for manufacture (DFM)
- Experience doing FMEAs.
- Perform engineering calculations to understand mechanical parameters of engineered parts
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to industry standards
- Organise and maintain existing engineering records
If you feel this opportunity sounds like it fits your aspirations, please feel free to get in touch with James Taylor at Delve Recruitment Ltd for a confidential conversation on either 07872675988 or
Relevant job titles: "design engineer", "project engineer", "mechanical design engineer", "development engineer", "mechanical engineer", "manufacturing engineer", "production engineer", "mechanical design engineer", "mechanical designer", "project design engineer", "senior design engineer".