£35000 - £48000 per annum
2 months ago
11 Dec 00:00
Mechanical Design Engineer (Senior)
£40,000 to £48,000 depending on level/experience
- Running projects from concept to completion including doing the detailed design.
- Specifically designing bespoke / special purpose machinery and systems.
- Rapidly growing business which offers progression opportunities down both management and technical routes.
You will be surrounded by other highly technical engineers in a fairly small team. This gives you a lot ofopportunity and room to progress your career, now is the right time to join.
They design, develop and manufacture bespoke machinery for the O&G and subsea industries, amongst others. Their product can be uses in various different applications, part of the opportunity in this role is to develop the existing product and branch out into more applications. They are an SME who are owned by a global business, so there is plenty of investment in the business now and especially in R&D.
What exactly is the job?
You will be a Senior Design Engineer, running your own projects from the initial client meeting, concept development , detailed design, product test and working closely with production to get the product physically made.
To be right for the role you need a background in…
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer.
- Track record in a mechanical design engineer role.
- You need to have experience designing machinery / mechanisms / full systems.
- Excellent communications is a given. You need to be comfortable speaking to customers.
- Proficient with 3d design software such as SolidWorks or ProE/CREO.
Hopefully this gives you enough detail to ignite enough interest to apply. Please don't hesitate to do so and Rob Bemment will get in touch to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
NOTE: We have an exclusive agreement with our client, all applications received by our client will be forwarded to DELVE Recruitment Ltd.
Other job titles: Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Development Engineer, Design Manager, R&D Manager, Chief Engineer, Senior Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer.