Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £39000 per annum
14 days ago
Mechanical Engineer (Design and Development)
£30-39k (dependent on the role)
Well known engineering company
The company are a worldwide business with expertise in a number of different industries. They design and manufacture rotating equipment and ancillaries. They are looking for positive, talented and ambitious engineers to join the team.
The role is a design and development focused. You will be taking designs from initial concept, testing, calculations and analysis, through to prototype and build. Its a broad based genuine mechanical engineering position (not just CAD).
The company have an excellent reputation for training and development. They will support ambitious engineer's progression (whether that be on a technical or personal level). If you are looking to become chartered (and are not already) the company will support you through this.
We are looking for: -
- Degree qualified mechanical engineer with a minimum of 2 years track record in a mechanical design position.
- Strong first principles mechanical engineer;
- Engineer who enjoys a complete concept to completion role;
- Dynamic and self-motivated who wants to learn and develop;
- Preferably has an understanding of rotating equipment.
In return for your expertise the company will invest in your development - offering competitive salary and opportunities you will not normally see in a larger business.
If this role is of interest and you have a background in design please call Rob Bemment on 01606 532119 for immediate discussion.