£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Overtime
3 months ago
21 Aug 00:00
MECHANICAL FITTER (ASSEMBLY)
* Equipment Manufacturer;
* SME part of a larger engineering business;
* Investor in people - look to develop skills and managers from within;
* Based near Cheadle.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing SME business in a highly stable market. The company are looking for succession planning and are now looking to build their teams from the ground up to plan for the future. They are looking for enthusiastic mechanical fitters from an assembly background - used to working to tight tolerances.
This would suit an apprentice trained engineer who wants to work in an interesting environment with a little international travel in their role (once per quarter for a few days).
We are looking for: -
- Practical individual (apprentice trained a must) with some experience in assembly from drawings (mechanical);
- Great working attitude - willing to learn and be part of a friendly team;
- Good communicator who can work from instruction and communicate with team members;
- Preferably some understanding of hydraulics;
- Qualified in mechanical engineering. Must be apprentice trained.
The role is a real mix of assembly and test work - building equipment to drawings/ specification and then occasionally servicing it on site.
In return for your expertise the company will invest in your development - offering competitive salary and opportunities you will not normally see in other businesses.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call Rob Bemment on +44 (0) 1606 212020 for immediate discussion.