£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
24 Aug 00:00
Mechanical Test Engineer (R&D Department) - Speke, Liverpool
£30,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits package
Our client is a global specialist in the design, development and manufacture of special-purpose equipment. They are owned by a global organisation who are investing in innovation at our client's site in the North-West to develop the next generation of products, which is where this position comes in.
Our client is looking for a Research and Development Test Engineer who will work closely with the Innovation department on New Product Development. Providing general mechanical support for the development and build of new products.
It is important that you have the following attributes:
- Basic Engineering qualification (HNC or good equivalent experience)
- Experience working as a Test Engineer or Technician
- Machine shop and/or mechanical fitting experience
- Practical experience in a mechanical engineering environment
- Understanding of the principals of measurement and testing
- Familiar with instrumentation, electronic and electrical measurement techniques
- Experience with data acquisition and logging
- Ability to interpret and analyse numerical data
- Drawing office practice and CAD (desirable)
The people really make this business and the culture is very unique, it is the type of business where you walk through the doors and everyone smiles at you and wants to help. Many of the employees also have similar hobbies within engineering such as building and re-building cars and motorcycles so it's a nice environment to be in.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress, either within test engineering or into development engineering.
If you are interested in hearing more detail, please apply or get in touch with James Taylor at Delve Recruitment Ltd.
Other job titles: development engineer, applications engineer, technical support engineer, R&D, research and development, assembly operative, machine setter.