+44 (0)1606 212020
3 months ago
Would you be interested in working for an innovative, global business which supplies cutting-edge automated machinery for the booming semiconductor sector?
This company is renowned as a leading player in the industry with a remarkable reputation. We are in need of enthusiastic Mechatronics Engineer to join the team as we experience unprecedented levels of growth and new product developments.
· Work in multidisciplinary project teams to support the development of mechatronic modules and systems with focus on the dynamics architecture and vibration control to achieve highest accuracy and throughput levels.
· Support of the conceptual design of machine architecture and trade-offs between mechanical, electronic, software competencies.
· Build up and maintain knowhow in the fields of dynamics, servo control, signal analysis and testing of mechatronic systems.
· Planning, implementation and interpretation of laboratory tests on module and machine level to identify suitable system parameters and machine processes.
· Optimisation of the entire system with focus on accuracy, throughput, stability and process requirements.
· Modeling and optimising of sequences, functional and dynamic behaviour.
· Documentation of specifications, design, and test results.
· Documentation and reporting, maintaining the knowledge-base.
· Master or PhD in the field of Mechatronic, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (and related).
· Minimum three years of experience in a complex technical environment, two years in a multi-disciplinary R&D environment.
· Experience in the development of high precision modules and machines preferable.
· Experience in a global organisation preferable.
· Programming skills (MATLAB, Python).
· Basic knowledge in the areas software, electronics, actuators, sensors and optics.
· Simulation software (FEM, CFD) is a plusGood written and spoken English required, German is an advantage.
You'll be rewarded with a fantastic working culture in a business providing new technologies. Collaborative environment, no politics, overtime and extra holidays, flexible working and career development.
Not to mention the beautiful Austrian Alps as your back garden. Full of scenery, culture, activities, transport links to major European cities and welcoming people.