+ annual bonus
15 days ago
NW London area
£50k - £60k + company bonus and package
Delve are currently working with a global, growing Biotech company in London who are actively recruiting for a strategic Procurement Specialist to develop and streamline their global procurement processes.
Reporting into the Operations Director, day to day you will be office based in Northwest London developing a strategy to streamline their global procurement processes.
Initially for the first few months you will be essentially fact finding by collating information to understand what the processes are currently to build a framework of strategy moving forwards, working closely with the Operations Director.
Areas you will be looking at will be processes are currently done at each global location – what suppliers are being used, status of the vendor relationship, status of the contracts, what the spend is, pricing, RFQ process, QC supplier KPI’s.
There will be some travel required to supplier sites and other global location.
You will hold responsibility of a budget of circa £25-30mil annually.
Looking forwards the role has potential to develop into gaining responsibility of the whole procurement function and team, so this is suited to someone who is ambitious and wants to take their career forwards.
Suited to someone who wants to be part of an exciting, thriving, growing business where progression is achievable for the right person.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience
- Must have the above experience within a Medical/Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device environment
- Must understand and have the mindset in relation to compliance and regulatory requirements
- Must have exposure of working with a global business
- Degree calibre is desirable or equivalent in experience
- CIPS is advantageous
- Familiar with ERP systems
- Must have good communication skills
- Flexible for travel to the other global locations and suppliers as and when required, circa 10%
You will receive a competitive starting salary plus company package including annual bonus. Alongside this you should expect to be part of a dynamic culture, with potential for growth looking forwards. This is a great opportunity to grow with a business and take your career forwards within procurement.
If this seems like the ideal opportunity for you, please don’t hesitate to apply now!