County of Flintshire
£18,000 - £20,000
21 days ago
We are currently looking for a professional with experience in an engineering setting with either electrical or mechanical assembly or production experience. You will need to be able to demonstrate your practical experience and interest in developing your career into a technical assembly function.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to begin their career in a very technical environment where you can receive training and mentorship to develop through the business.
The role initially is to support the assembly of a variety of mechanical, wiring and vacuum assemblies and support the production planning.
- Ensure all machine assembly parts are available and in stock
- Ensure the assembly team have all the tools and equipment necessary
- Support the assembly function when and where instructed
- Support the construction of wiring/mechanical assemblies and completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining work areas and equipment for the purpose of ensuring a safe and organised working environment
- Assisting other personnel or completing any reasonable task not usually undertaken as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply or contact Sarah Farrugia at firstname.lastname@example.org