£30000 - £35000 per annum
22 days ago
Project Engineer - Research & Development Department
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on level of experience.
- Project Engineer or Manager looking for a new challenge?
- Background in design but want to go down a project management route?
- Interested in working with luxury car manufacturers?
- If you are passionate about cars, this company will be perfect for you.
We are representing a unique engineering client who design, develop and manufacture bespoke equipment for the automotive industry, working with world-renowned brands such as Ferrari, Lotus and JLR.
Job Purpose: A technical engineering project management role, helping to run projects from start to finish.
You will be supporting the design and development engineers in running project from concept to completion from a project management perspective. You will need good engineering knowledge, potentially coming from a design background, but more importantly, will need to have good knowledge and experience of project management processes.
- Degree qualified (HND in Engineering minimum), or from an apprenticeship background.
- In addition, a well known project management qualification would be beneficial including Prinnce 2, Six Sigma or APM.
- Good knowledge of 2d design software including Inventor or SolidWorks.
- Good hands-on engineering skills either in testing, machining, maintenance, stripping engines down (could be from a forces background).
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Team Player yet self-sufficient
- Good people skills
In Return: The people really make this business and the culture is very unique, it is the type of business where you walk through the doors and everyone smiles at you and wants to help. Many of the employees also have similar hobbies in engineering such as building and rebuilding cars and motorcycles so it's a nice environment to be in.
This is a very important appointment, our client has been very successful in building a pro-active, positive and "can do" environment, it is key that the right person has the same attributes. If you are interested in hearing more detail about this opportunity, please apply directly or email James Taylor at DELVE Recruitment.
Relevant job titles: Project Manager, Projet Engineer, Applications Engineer, Development Engineer, Design Engineer, Engineering Technician, Technician, Apprentice, Graduate Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer.