North West England, England
£400 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
Project Manager - Civil (Factory Extension)
- Major North West Manufacturer
- Initial 3 month contract (feasibility) up to 12-18 months
- Based near Northwich
- Circa £400 per day
We are supporting an international manufacturing business who are looking for a contract Project Manager to support an extension of an existing facility. The project is in its infancy and they are looking for a Project Manager to come on board quickly to ensure the planning and communication is right from the first stages.
You will be working as the lead on the project, right from initial kick off through to completion. This will involve both the planning of and actual direction of the project - you will therefore act as a Project Manager/ Site Manager throughout.
We are looking for a candidate with this experience/ capability: -
- Experienced & qualified Project Manager
- Civil / Engineering background ideal
- Experienced in similar projects (extension/ new build of factory)
- Experienced at working on site
- Health and Safety conscious
- Strong man manager, able to work to strict deadlines
- Financial understanding
As a project manager you will be responsible for the delivery of the project on time and within budget. The process involves: -
- Project Planning
- Contract Review
- Resource Management
- Document Management
- Financial Control
- Approval Management
- Constant stakeholder management and communication
This is an opportunity to work with a well known engineering business and will be a challenging and interesting project - more opportunities could also come from a delivery of this project successfully.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call Rob Bemment on +44 1606 212020 for immediate discussion.