22 days ago
Surrey (Sunbury On Thames)
£45,000 - £55,000 + company package
We are working closely with a global manufacturer, part of a large group, who are looking for a Project Manager to add to their Projects team. The products are bespoke to the customer’s specific requirements and they supply into a large variety of sectors including Tier 1 Aerospace.
We are looking for:
- Either a Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant experience, either way technical knowledge in either form is required
- At least 3 years’ experience required within a project role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience within the Aerospace or Automotive sector would be an advantage
- Experience working with strict standards and requirements to adhere to
- NPI experience to foresee issues before they arise - manufacturing
- Experience of working directly with the customer
- Self-motivated and driven character
- Proactive, interacts well with and supports other internal departments
- Willingness and desire to learn
The salary is up to £55k depending on experience and you would need to be commutable to Southwest London in Surrey. There can be some flex for hybrid working. The company offer genuine opportunity to progress moving forwards into Programme Management.
If this sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to apply.