£33000 - £38000 per annum + car, bonus (OTE +10k)
4 months ago
30 Aug 00:00
* Dynamic and growing SME business part of larger group
* Equipment manufacturing business
* £35-£38k per annum + Bonus + Car + Package
* Based near Stockport, Cheadle, Wilmslow
We are looking to hire a dynamic and ambitious sales manager for a growing equipment manufacturing business. The company have been acquired and are now looking to grow the business. They are therefore looking for a sales manager, from an engineering equipment sales background, to drive the business forward.
This role would suit a bright and enthusiastic salesperson, with experience selling some sort of technical equipment into industry - preferably aviation, however we are open. The ideal candidate needs to have plenty of drive to make something their own, building on an already established customer base. The market has huge opportunity and the successful candidate will be supported in achieving growth through existing clients and new business.
The role will involve building on existing, rekindling lost and starting new relationships. There is a known database of contacts and the person coming in will have time to develop relationships with the aim to generate more sales. The role will involve marketing, sales, proposal generation and ultimately support in delivering the completed project.
In summary we are looking for: -
- Bright, dynamic salesperson who has sold engineering equipment.
- Degree qualified;
- Confident individual with excellent communication skills - able to build new relationships as well as improve old.
- Account management skills - look at speaking to contacts and look for value adds (be proactive)
- Attention to detail
- Someone with the attitude to support others and pick up tasks for the greater good.
The company offers a fantastic work environment and realistic career progression opportunities both locally and internationally. If you are a driven and ambitious individual this will be an excellent opportunity to develop your skills further.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call Rob Bemment on +44 1606 212020 for immediate discussion.