£35000 - £45000 per annum + Private Pension, Bonus
6 months ago
11 Oct 00:00
Sales Manager- Nigeria
- Plant, Capital Machinery Sales
- Based South Manchester- covering the Nigerian Region (safe areas)
- Ideally someone who has sold into the region
- Global Business with over 2000 employees
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Fantastic pension
Due to succession planning we are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to cover the Nigerian region. The role will be based from the UK but will involve travel to region 7/8 times per year. We are therefore looking for a flexible Sales Manager who understands travelling to the region and is looking to build a career in Sales of capital equipment.
You will be selling high value food processing plant and equipment - its low volume, high value and project based. The role will involve agent management, exhibition planning and running, presenting and delivering on solution based sales for key customers in the food industry.
The company takes a long-term view to development and is looking for individuals with core skills that they can work with to be successful in this area.
We are looking for: -
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual who enjoys travel and enjoys sales - specifically if you enjoy a technical aspect.
- Someone who has either travelled or sold into Nigeria.
- An individual with sales experience of high value capital equipment is a preference.
- You don't need to be technically qualified however a technical appreciation will help.
- Experience in sales (preferably international sales)
- Good attention to detail with competent IT skills (to put together presentations etc)
The company offers a thorough training and induction period which will involve training abroad and lots of support to get up to speed on their equipment. It's a relaxed environment and you will enjoy working with the people and technology involved.
In return for your expertise the company will invest in your development - offering competitive salary and great pension.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call Rob Bemment on +44 1606 212020 for immediate discussion.