£50000 - £57000 per annum + 16% bonus + 11% Pension + Other
9 months ago
17 Oct 00:00
Senior Control Systems Engineer
* £50-60k per annum
* Based Maidenhead
* Concept to completion bespoke automation projects - cutting edge technology
* Well known engineering company
The company are a well-known business who are investing heavily in developing automation for their worldwide production facilities. There is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in creating automated solutions in environments there have not been before. Blue sky thinking required.
You will be working with an extremely talented team - leaders in the field, to take this development right from concept, prototyping, to eventual commissioning on completion of the work.
They can offer a fantastic working environment, solely focused on coming up with solutions that work out in the wider world. It's interesting and challenging and you will not be bored at work - every project is different.
We are looking for someone who will relish this opportunity with the followings existing experience/ background: -
* Electrical Engineering Degree
* PLC and MLC Software Certification
* Functional Safety Software Certification
* + 10 Years' experience:
o Working for a system integrator/builder of Automated Machine Solutions
o Industrial electrical design solutions for Automated Robotic Systems
o Industrial networking/interfacing solutions for Controls & Instrumentation
o Industrial drive programming solutions for Multi-axis Machine Solutions
* Electrical Panel Build Experience
* PLC and Drive Control Hardware Experience
* PLC/MLC Ladder Logic and STL Skills
* Network Interfacing Skills (ProfiNet, EtherNET, EtherNETIP, SERCOS)
* Passionate engineer who loves innovation and wants to work in a creative environment.
* Team player who will do isn't afraid to get involved hands on where required.
If you interested in this rare but exciting opportunity please call Rob Bemment to discuss in more detail.