6 months ago
- Global Business
- Bespoke Machinery Manufacturer
- Based in Derby, working for the Centre of Excellence
As part of a continued growth plan we are looking to recruit a talented and dynamic Senior Mechanical Design Engineer.
As a business they are a specialist and provide custom engineered products to a number of sectors. Its highly technical and interesting products.
It’s a people business and therefore it is essential that the person coming into the organisation is able to work with people at different levels.
The role involves taking designs from concept through to completion. This will be a mixture of new designs and modifications of existing work. The machines are systems that have to be capable of working in harsh environments and provides challenges a design engineer to get right. You will get responsibility and autonomy – being able to manage your own work as well as improve the business and team in the best way to design. You will get to see/ test the end product.
What are looking for someone who meets the following criteria: -
- Positive and dynamic person with a passion for engineering.
- Degree qualified mechanical engineer.
- Strong capability for mechanical design - full design process etc.
- Preference for someone with the ability to support junior engineers.
- Self motivated and willing to learn
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call Rob Bemment.