£40-45k Basic + Car + Overtime + Bonus (7%)
13 days ago
South East Region Patch
- Automated Equipment for the Healthcare Sector
- Service Engineer position
- Home Based – South East/ London patch
- High tech electo/mechanical/robotic equipment - into hospitals and pharmacies
- Limited work away (unusual to need to)
- Excellent opportunities for development and progression
- Salary Circa £38k-45k Basic + Car + Benefits + Overtime
The role in involves working with customers servicing and repairing a range of automated equipment used in hospitals and pharmacies - automated logistics based.
We are looking for an engineer with the following skills and characteristics:
- Multi-skilled engineer with electrical/mechanical/ IT fault finding skills
- Flexible to travel, self motivated individual with an interest in/ experience in field service
- Proven track record in problem solving/ fault finding on electro/mechanical equipment
- Automated machinery experience
- Positive and customer facing
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation in a stable and growing market. There are excellent progression opportunities in the future with the company having a number of different avenues for people to move into with the desire and ability to achieve.
In return for your expertise the company will invest in your development – offering competitive salary and opportunities you will not normally see in other businesses.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call Rob Bemment or Apply now.