£22,000 - £30,000
about 1 month ago
£22k - £30k (dependant on experience)
Are you creative and good with words? Do you have a natural attention to detail? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to start your career as a Technical Author/illustrator.
This company are based in Liverpool on a modern site so expect an excellent working environment. They are growing so looking forwards there is potential for progression so this is ideal for someone entry level looking to develop a career.
The role itself will involve putting together customer manuals from various sources. This could be from scratch, improving existing work or modifying for a specific project. Either way you will be working with the engineering teams to understand the products and then your role is to communicate in a precise and simple manner for operators and trainers to use (using various software including Adobe)
We are looking for in individual who has:
- Product Design experience or could be a Graduate
- Ideally some experience as a Technical Author
- Natural attention to detail
- Creative ability
- Good communicator on all levels
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Understands and competent in using Microsoft and Adobe products
- Team player, wants to work with people