16 days ago
Up to £40,000 base + commission OTE £60,000
Package – pension, car allowance, laptop, phone
UK wide travel
Full time, perm role
Monday – Friday
Delve Recruitment are currently working with an innovative engineering solutions provider company who, due to growth, are looking for a Technical Sales Manager who will be on the road day to day identifying and generating new business.
Positioned within a small sales team you will be externally focussed in ‘hunting’ new business. You will be expected to use your experience to scope the market and identify target companies in order to open up new business opportunities.
Daily duties will involve:
- Generate new sales opportunities in line with the sales plan and targets
- Liaise between the engineering department and customers ensuring accurate flow of information
- Maximise face time opportunities with customers through extensive travelling, smart technologies and continuous communication
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to deliver a profitable and sustainable future
- Proven external sales experience 5+ years, ideally within engineering design
- Could be an engineer that has transitioned to sales or a salesperson who has a strong engineering/technical understanding
- Ability to understand CAD packages
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Performance driven
- Excellent networking ability
- Highly energetic
- Determined to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable, down to earth
- Team player
- Flexible for travel within the UK – circa 40k miles per year
You will receive a base salary of £40k + commission £60k OTE plus company package including car allowance, laptop, phone, pension. The site in Merseyside is a modern environment with a great culture and would suit someone who is aspirational as there will be opportunities for the right person to progress within the business.
If this seems like the ideal opportunity for you, please don’t hesitate to apply!