25 hols + b/h's, death in service, group pension
26 days ago
We are working with a global manufacturer of bespoke, high end scientific instruments supporting a range of applications including geophysics/geochemistry research, materials science, quality assurance and the nuclear industry.
As part of a continued ambition and growth opportunity they are looking for 3 x Test and Installation Engineer due to internal progression and growth.
We are looking for: -
- Could be a Science/Chemistry/Physics graduate who is practically minded OR an engineer who can learn the scientific aspects
- If a graduate, minimal experience beyond that is required
- Customer facing and attention to detail
- Broad skill set - electronic, mechanical, scientific
- Ex-forces candidates considered (with Electrical or Electronic background)
- Must be self-motivated and willing to learn and naturally curious
- Experience working on scientific equipment is desirable but not essential
- Flexible and keen to travel Internationally (sometime on your own) where needed up to 20% of the role
- Other time spent on site in Wrexham
Working for a global business there are genuine opportunities to progress and take on more responsibility looking forwards in various different routes within the company.
In return for your expertise the company will invest in your development offering competitive salary and opportunities you will not normally see in other businesses. The company package consists of 37.5hrs working week, flexi core hours, up to £30k base, fully expensed, Death in Service x 4 salary, group pension scheme, 25 hols + bank holidays, sick pay scheme after probation plus the opportunity to travel the globe.
If this sounds of interest please don't hesitate to apply.